When is the best time to meditateJuly 31, 2018
When is the best time to meditate?
Well, It depends. My recommendation is if you have time, meditate in the morning and at night.
The morning benefits of mediating
- When we first wake up is the best time to meditate because it gives you the ability to set your mood for the day.
- Better Focus – you are much more well rested and refreshed
- Set Your Day – You also set a better tone for the rest of your day.
However, night time meditation is also very beneficial
The night time benefits of meditating
- Before bed is a great time to meditate because it helps us prepare ourselves for resting.
- It helps to take the worries of the day away and get into the deepest most healing sleep.
- If you are a night owl, you may find it easier for practicing at night.
Below you will find a morning meditation and night time meditation